Services We Provide
Advanced Fire & Safety sells quality products from trusted manufacturers Badger and Fireboy.
We also provide guaranteed fire protection services for our customers to ensure their structures, property and personnel are safe in the case of a fire.
Call Advanced Fire & Safety today if you are in need of any of the following services:
- On-site annual maintenance including extinguisher recharging
- Six (6) year maintenance of Dry Chemical, Halon 1211 and Halotron 1 fire extinguishers
- Hydro testing of Dry Chemical, Halon 1211 and Halotron 1 fire extinguishers
- Emergency and exit lighting services, including repair, testing and replacement of all types of batteries, bulbs and new fixtures
- On-site annual certifications for fire extinguishers
- Fire training, including hands-on demonstrations and training classes
What Maintenance Is Done On Fire Extinguishers?
Recharging of portable fire extinguishers shall be performed every 6 years in accordance with NFPA 10 code standards. This is a beak down of internal valve body parts and replacement of seals and valve stems. This is required because the rubber used in these parts which deteriorate over time. Maintaining the correct air pressure is essential for proper discharging of the fire extinguisher.
Annual inspection of fire extinguishers are required to check manufacture dates for the required 6 year and hydrotest requirements. Plus any physical damage, rust or corrosion to the fire extinguisher. Fire extinguishers shall be replaced every 24 years from dated of manufacture regardless of condition.
Hydrotesting is performed every 12 years from date of manufacture. This test is required to check the cylinder for any defects in the welds.
What Our Customers Say…
I just wanted to let you know that it was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone and to say thank you for the GREAT service that your company provided to our agency. I also wanted to let you know that Ernesto was very professional, honest, polite and extremely knowledgeable when explaining the services. I would definitely recommend your company and Ernesto!!!!! On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best), I would give Ernesto and Advanced Fire & Safety a 12! It is nice that we have a vendor that is looking out for our agencies best interests and safety!!!!!!